The Social Shake-Up: Atlanta’s Premier Social Business Conference
Event on 2015-06-09 08:30:00
Coca-Cola, Whole Foods, Tyson, GE, Bank of America and many more brands are coming together this June for The Social Shake-Up, a yearly social business conference in Atlanta, hosted by Social Media Today. We’ll be exploring all the topics that matter most to businesses like yours today, including but not limited to social media, data, employee advocacy, customer service, mobile, marketing, digital, and customer experience.
Featuring over 100 speakers in 40 breakout sessions across two days, we’ll bring you stories from the front lines of innovative businesses and creative organizations, presented by the best thinkers and top brands in social. The Social Shake-Up is an important professional event and networking opportunity that will show you where the future of business is headed, and provide you with solid strategies to help you get there.
What: The Social Shake-Up: The premier social business conference where real brands and practitioners discuss the issues that matter most for the future of your organization.
When: June 9-10, 2015
Where: W Atlanta-Midtown 188 14th St NE, Atlanta, GA 30361
What can you expect at this year’s conference?
Exciting, entertaining, and innovative keynote speakers:
• George Takei: The actor, author, activist, and Internet superstar will be speaking about his personal life and journey. Join us for what promises to be an out-of-this-world closing keynote, and see a whole new side to the man Mashable called the most influential person on Facebook.
• Daina Middleton: Twitter’s Head of Global Business Marketing will keynote on "Marketing in the Participation Age," where you'll learn how to truly connect with customers throughout the entire customer experience.
• John Yembrick: NASA's social media manager will present a stellar opening keynote at this year's Social Shake-Up. Hear how John's down-to-earth approach to social has made space and science accessible, attractive, and even fun. Anyone who has ever wondered how to expand their niche and grow a diverse audience of fans won't want to miss this keynote.
Top brands will have frank conversations about the future of social business — conversations you won't be able to sit in on anywhere else. Check out a few highlights from our incredible line up of speakers:
• Whole Foods: Natanya Anderson, Director Social Media, CRM, & Customer Service, will speak on "Collaboration for Omni-Channel Success: How service and marketing intersect."
• The Coca-Cola Company: Doug Busk, Global Group Director – Digital Communications & Social Media, will present an insightful case study.
• Bank of America: Tracy Bell, Enterprise Media Monitoring Executive, will speak on "From Social Listening to Creative Output: Following the yellow-brick road."
• Hilton Worldwide: Vanessa Sain-Dieguez, Director Social Media Planning & Integration, will share her insights on "The Power of the Crowd: Your best asset is your community."
• Arby's: Josh Martin, Director of Digital & Social Media, will speak on "Retail + Data: Leading the way in customer engagement."
• Discover Financial Services: Dan Gingiss, Head of Digital Customer Experience & Social Care, will discuss "The Impact of Social Media on Customer Experience.”
• Tyson Foods: Matt Boring, Chef & Community Manager, will participate in “Future of Work Special Focus: How to make your organization function more effectively.”
• Forrester: Nate Elliot, Vice President & Principal Analyst, will present on "Why Your Boss Doesn't Like Social and What You Can Do to Change That."
• This is just a preview of the 40 breakout sessions you can attend.
• Plus, the Social Shake-Up is chock full of great networking opportunities, from delicious meals to fun parties! We’re bringing some of the world’s best business minds together in your own backyard — don’t miss out.
And you don’t have to take only our word for it:
Here is what last year's attendee Richard Brasser, CEO of rFactr, had to say: "Social Shake Up is one of my ‘can't miss’ events of the year. I find that it pulls top-level marketing and sales professionals that are actively sharing best practices, thought leadership and challenges. I always leave with actionable ideas to improve our company."
at W Hotel Midtown
188 Fourteenth Street
Atlanta, United States