Frost Music & Arts Festival with Zedd – and special guest BROODS
Event on 2017-05-20 17:30:00
THE 6TH ANNUAL FROST MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL
SATURDAY, MAY 20, 2017 – STANFORD STADIUM
GENERAL INFORMATION, TERMS, AND SAFETY ADVISORY
Gates Open at 4:30 p.m. Live music begins at 5:30 p.m. Curfew at 9:00 p.m.
For more Information about the festival please visit: http://frostmusicfestival.com.
Age Restriction: 16+ Years Old
No Re-Entry Permitted.
Clear Bag Policy: http://www.gostanford.com/allclear.
ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED INSIDE STANFORD STADIUM
You may be required to open your beverage containers for review prior to entering the stadium.
Persons in possession of alcohol or who are visibly intoxicated will be denied entry, or are subject to removal from the venue, with no refund.
THE STANFORD STADIUM IS A NON-SMOKING VENUE
No smoking of ANY kind (including e-cigarettes) will be tolerated inside or in the immediate vicinity outside of the Stadium, within 30 feet of the venue, and within 30 feet of ticket lines. Those who are found smoking inside the venue may be subject to removal with no refund.
All persons & approved bags are subject to additional search upon entry and while inside the venue at the discretion of the management and the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS). Clear Bag Policy will be in place: http://www.gostanford.com/allclear. Complimentary Bag Check: Guests with bags or items that do not satisfy the Stanford Stadium Bag Policy are welcome to bring them to the Track House at Cobb Track. The bag check stations will open 1 hour before gates open and close one hour after the conclusion of the event.
PROHIBITED ITEMS IN THE STANFORD STADIUM
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return the to their cars, take them to our Bag Drop-Off Station or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs
- Animals (except service animals)
- Balls, Frisbees, whole fruit or other potential projectiles
- Bicylcles, skates, scooters and skateboards
- Cans, glass hydration packs (i.e. CamelBaks), thermos bottles, metal or glass bottles, open containers
- Horns and artificial noisemakers
- Laser pointers
- Open umbrellas
- Poles, sticks, monopods, and tripods
- Professional cameras (i.e. with detachable lenses), audio recording and video taping equipment are allowed without prior written permission from the management; no GoPro cameras or selfie sticks
- Remote control devices of any kind (cars, drones)
- Strollers or portable chairs (unless ADA compliant)
- Tobacco products, including e-cigarettes
- Weapons, replica weapons and fireworks
- No portable chairs
PERMITTED ITEMS WITH INSPECTION
- Clear plastic bags no larger than 12”x6”x12”
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5”x6.5”
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Small camera under 6” without case
- Binoculars without case
- Sealed plastic water bottles 20 oz or under
- Empty plastic refillable water containers 20 oz or under – no glass or metal
- Seat cushions
- Collapsed umbrella
EXIT AND RE-ENTRY RULES
- Re-entry will be prohibited.
PARKING AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Please visit: http://frostmusicfestival.com for additional directional, parking and public transportation information. Parking the day of the festival will be CASH ONLY.
If you need a disability-related accommodation or wheelchair access information for the Festival at the Stadium, please contact the Diversity & Access Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 725-0326. Requests should be made by Friday, May 12, 2017.
- Individuals with disabilities in need of accommodation are asked to make their requests in advance of the concert and no later than Friday, May 12, 2017.
- Wheeled mobility devices are permitted if being used to assist an individual with a disability.
- For questions, please call phone: 650-725-0326 or e-mail: email@example.com.
For more information about the festival please visit: http://frostmusicfestival.com
at White Plaza
Stanford, United States